Rockstar has issued a press release detailing four DLC cases for L.A. Noire, as well as three new suits and three new guns. They have also announced the “L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass,” which will act as a discounted subscription to all the DLC.
The best part? Some of it is free, and some of it is available RIGHT NOW. Read further for the dates and titles of all the DLC.
Here is the full release schedule:
- Chicago Lightning Detective Suit (Social Club only) – May 17;
- L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass (limited-time discount price) – May 31;
- “The Naked City” DLC case – May 31;
- “A Slip of The Tongue” DLC case – May 31;
- Broderick Detective Suit and Gun – May 31;
- Sharpshooter Detective Suit and Gun – May 31;
- The Badge Pursuit Challenge – May 31;
- Chicago Piano Machine Gun (free community unlock) – May 31;
- L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass (standard price) – June 14;
- “Nicholson Electroplating Disaster” DLC case – June 21;
- “Reefer Madness” DLC case – July 12.
The deal is that the Rockstar Pass will cost $10 for a limited time, enabling purchasers to download all announced DLC. This constitutes a 50% discount over the normal price.
Two DLC Cases, including “The Naked City” and “A Slip of the Tongue” are available immediately, as well. A welcome benefit to those of us who did not pre-order at specific retailers and who have finished the game-proper.
One last thought: I am totally psyched to see this “Reefer Madness” case. One can only hope it features a performance captured Alan Cumming.